BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL – PLEASE CALL 62517200
|Monday to Friday
|Monday to Friday
5:30pm to close
– Ages 6 and up.
* Please Note: We Recommend you call in advance – to check availability.
* If you require the use of a room – advanced notice and booking for the room is required, always with PRIOR arrangement and always subject to availability.
Standard room charge is $80.00 / Hour.
** Please remember A non refundable booking deposit is required, 7 days advance notice is required to move a booking.
Check out the ** FAQ ** for those niggly questions !
* Standard Members Cost to Join $20.00
* You Can Purchase a Membership & 3 Games All At Once For Only $30.00
* All Members – Ages 6 and up – 1 Game @ $9.00 2 Games @ $17.00 or 3 Games @ $20.00
(Anyone under 13 may require parental permission to join.)
* All games purchased at this rate must be played on the same day they were bought. (Membership does not need to be renewed.)
* Lost Membership Card – $5.00
* Members 10 Game Pass – 10 games for use within 6 months for $60.00
($6.00 per game) (Conditions Apply) (Great for the school holidays !)
Members Pass Can also be used for the Zone 3 League !
(May not be used for Birthday Parties.)
* Groups under 12 people may be required to merge with another group of similar age during our peak periods, depending on availability of booked times.
If you have 12 or more you May Request the Maze to yourselves.
* Members playing on Members days may be required to mix.
* Ages 6 and up. Anyone under 13 may require parental permission to join.
* Members aged 10 and up may – with parents approval – join the Zone 3 Under 16 Junior League.
* Checkout the UNDER 16 MIXED LEAGUE
* You MUST have your card on you to get the members discounts.
(Members discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or Birthday Parties.)
* During school holidays – players are advised that groups may be mixed with other players.
* Payment may be made by Cash, Eftpos, Visa / Master Card – Sorry no cash out facilities available.
* Please remember A non refundable booking deposit is required, 7 days advance notice is required to move a booking.
* As Laser Tag is a physically demanding sport played in a darkened environment
– Players must advise staff of any medical conditions that may prevent them from playing.
ie: Pregnancy, Heart conditions, Visual Impairment etc.
** In this day and age of fast everything and a busy lifestyle we get many bookings from many areas.
If you have booked a place / time we take that away from anyone else that may wish to book at that same time.
This means someone else cannot book in when you have the hold on it.
We have a booking deposit requirement, it’s an agreement that you have booked for a particular spot and you will be there when you say you will and we will be here as well, ready to go. You have a hold on that space.
If you change your mind, then someone has missed out, no not us, someone else that may have tried to book in at the same time and been turned away.
We set out a period of 7 days advance notice, so if say 8 days out you need to change your booking call us and we can put it on hold for 6 months or swap it over to another date if you already know when that is.
If you call us, say 4 days out, especially if it’s for a Fri – Sun booking, chances are you will lose your deposit.
This is not always the case, however you need to remember this when you book.